These are some things I wish I'd know and thought about sooner! I didn't learn much about proper skincare until I was in my mid-20's! The earlier you start, the healthier and more vibrant your skin will be as you age. I have been using 100% Pure Skincare products almost exclusively for the last 4 years, and it's absolutely made a huge difference in my skin. (I can always tell if I've skipped a few night in my routine, my skin just doesn't look or feel the same).
What I love about 100% Pure:
1. Most of their products are vegan, and ALL of them are non-toxic (like truly, I've watched sooo many live instagram videos from the founder going into detail about their dedication to this and it goes BEYOND anything I've seen from any other brand).
2. They always use recycled packaging: 100% Pure packaging is made from recycled materials – post-consumer recycled glass, plastic, tin and paper.
3. It's not just "not bad" for your skin, its GOOD for your skin!
4. They use sustainable and biodegradable packing materials.
5. 100% Pure products are made with sun power! The headquarters and manufacturing buildings boast solar-powered roofs that produce about 235,000 kilowatt-hours per year, preventing about 170 metric tons of carbon dioxide from being emitted through the utility company. That’s the equivalent of removing 33 cars from the roads, or planting 4,400 trees.
Alright, so here's my personal routine. First things first, in the monring I always apply sunscreen. I re-apply throughout the day as needed.
The evening is when my routine gets a bit more intense.
Then I use three products in the following order:
Important to note that you get what you pay for and when it comes to your skin (which is the largest organ in your body) it's not worth compromising. These products are truly high quality and a little bit goes a long way, the eye cream for example comes in a tiny tube but it lasts me months even when I'm using it every single night! Again, I wish I'd known these things sooner but it's never to late to start! Invest in yourself and take care of the body & skin you're in.