1 TBSP olive oil
1 sweet onion chopped
6 cloves garlic chopped
2 celery stalks chopped
1 carrot chopped
1- 13 ounce can/box of cannelloni beans mashed
1/2 block tofu
1 cup mushrooms chopped
1 sweet potato peeled and cut into chunks
1/3 cup cooked lentils
2 TBSP coconut aminos
2 TBSP tomato paste
1 TBSP mustard
1/4 cup parsley (fresh) chopped
1/2 TBSP sage
1 TBSP thyme
1/2 TBSP rosemary
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 TBSP nutritional yeast
Salt, pepper to taste
1. Add 1/4 cup dry red lentils to a small pot with 1/2 cup. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer for 20 min or until tender. Set aside.
2. Peel and chop sweet potato into 4 large halves and steam for 8 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Heat a large nonstick frying pan and add 1 TBSP olive oil. Add onions, garlic, mushrooms and simmer until onions become translucent.
5. In a separate bowl mash cannelloni beans.
3. Add in celery and carrots to frying pan. Once carrots and celery soften, add mashed cannelloni beans, 1 tsp tomato paste, a bit of fresh parsley, salt and pepper.
5. Using a food processor, add these ingredients: Tofu, sweet potato, 1/3 cup cooked lentils, parsley, thyme, sage, rosemary, paprika, nutritional yeast, coconut aminos, 2 TBSP tomato paste, remaining parsley, mustard, salt, pepper and pulse until well combined. Pulse into a mash consistency.
6. Place food processed blend into separate bowl and add 1/2 cup bread crumbs. Then, stir in onion / veggie blend and mix well.
7. Using a loaf pan, coat the pan with olive oil. Scoop loaf mixture into pan and mold.
8. Bake on 375 degrees F for 25 minutes uncovered, then bake for another 20 minutes covered with tinfoil, then for another 5-10 minutes uncovered. Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.