Raw Vegan Pad Thai
This recipe is a must try if you love thai food but you also love the feeling that raw, vegan food gives your body! Best of both worlds!
2 packages of 12oz kelp noodles
2 tbsp raw almond butter
1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
1/2 peeled zucchini
1in fresh ginger
1 tbsp coconut animos
1/4 tsp cayenne (or to taste)
1/2 tsp paprika
3 tbsp hemp seeds
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- Noodle prep; Unpack and rinse kelp noodles. Squeeze half of lemon in warm water and mix in 1 tsp baking soda; fully submerge kelp and let soak for 1-2 min or until softened, rinse.
- The Sauce; In a high speed blender add almond butter, apple cider vinegar, peeled zucchini, ginger, dates, coconut aminos, hemp seeds, cayenne, paprika, salt and water. Blend on high until sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Drain and rinse your kelp noodles in a colander (they should be soft and chewy like real noodles!). Set aside in a large bowl.
- Veggies; Finely chop carrots, cabbage and broccoli.
- Add veggies and sauce to kelp noodles and combine everything thoroughly.
- Enjoy! Serves 2!
This recipe is from my 7 Days Raw recipe ebook:
For some amazing vegan dressing recipes check out my ebook Sauce Queen.