Hot Chocolate Protein Shake
This hot chocolate protein shake is a perfect recipe for the winter blues! It's creamy, nutrient rich and filling! Enjoy this delicious treat on a cold morning or as a snack throughout your day. It can also be made cold by simply replacing the cold water with cold water or nut milk!
- 1 TBSP cacao powder
- 2 TBSP cashew butter (or 1/4 cup cashews)
- 2 TBSP hemp seeds
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
(OR for extra richness, chocolate protein powder)
- 2 TBSP Monkfruit
(a few drops of liquid stevia OR 1 TBSP of maple syrup or coconut sugar instead)
- Cacao nibs for topping (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a cup or mug and add cacao nibs on top (optional)
- Now, Enjoy! (Serves 1.)
For some amazing vegan dressing recipes check out my ebook Sauce Queen.