REAL Raw Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Bowl - Easy and Delicious
I present to you.. the real strawberry shortcake. Simplistic, raw, vegan, and undeniably satisfying. Put together a few right ingredients, and you have yourself something special. The best part, it’s good for you. Nourishing the body and soul.
If you're eating this on a cold day, I like to blend my milk until it’s warm and enjoy every drop of this heart-warming strawberry sensation. Find this along with 47 other raw vegan recipes for the soul in Freedom Food Raw 1.0 ebook.
12 small strawberries chopped
3 chopped Brazil nuts
1/2 banana chopped
1 TBSP almond butter
2 TBSP hemp seeds
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 ice cubes (for cold milk) ✧
1. Chop strawberries and bananas and place them in a bowl.
2. Chop Brazil nuts, set aside.
3. Place all milk ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour milk in a bowl, over strawberries and bananas.
5. Top with chopped Brazil nuts. Stir and enjoy!