Raw Vegan Tacos / Taco Salad
6 romaine leaves
4 Baby Bella mushrooms chopped
3 tbsp walnuts
4 sun dried tomatoes
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp Himalayan salt (more to taste)
1/8 tsp cumin
1 ear corn (sliced off cob)
1 stalk celery chopped
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
2 small tomatoes chopped
2 tbsp chopped red onion
- Soak sun dried tomatoes for at least 1 hour, then drain.
- Pulse mushrooms, walnuts, and sun dried tomatoes in food processor. Add the remaining taco meat, spices and pulse until well combined. Place taco meat crumbles into a small bowl or container and set aside.
- Add all salsa ingredients to bowl. Add squeeze of lime and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sour cream ingredients to small bowl. Stir until creamy texture.
- Rinse and strain romaine leaves. Slice avocado for topping.
- Assemble tacos as desired and enjoy! (Makes 6 tacos, 2 servings).
This recipe is from Freedom Food 1.0 recipe ebook:
For some amazing vegan dressing recipes check out my ebook Sauce Queen.