Easy Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake + Bonus 11 Vegan Holiday Recipes
This easy vegan pumpkin cheesecake recipe will not disappoint! It's easy to make, lazy people friendly, delicious, and a healthier alternative to most holiday desserts. I can't wait to hear what you think!
Pst! Here's the cheesecake pan I use: https://amzn.to/35XCdKp
- Pitted Medjool dates
- Raw walnuts
- Pumpkin puree
- Coconut oil
- Almond butter
- Lemon juice
- Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- Ground ginger
- Ground nutmeg
(Or sub for pumpkin spice mix)
- Monk fruit (or other sweeteners)
- Raw cashews
- Process the part of the crust ingredients (walnuts + dates) into a sticky crumble
Press results into the bottom of your cheesecake pan as a foundation.
*Dates should be fresh or at least presoaked and unrefrigerated for maximum adhering
- Mix all of the cashews and dry spices until the consistency is fully blended into a fine crumble
- Add the wet ingredients + base ingredients. Make sure it’s all blended into a smooth flawless finish
- Add any additional flavor to taste if you must (before you cool).
- Pour and spread pumpkin filling onto the crust, lay out evenly (comes out to about 2in tall ) put in the freezer to cool for 3-4hrs. Serves about 8 slices depending on your pan size. Now, enjoy.
I created a compilation of some of my favorite holiday recipes on my site and create a free ebook download for you. My hope is that it inspires you to stay (relatively) healthy during the holiday season so that you can feel your best without missing out on holiday classics!
Eating health(ier) meals for the holiday does NOT have to mean boring or tasteless. While all 11 of the recipes in this ebook are vegan and gluten-free (including lots of 100% raw recipes too), they are still incredibly delicious.
I hope you feel the warmth and coziness fill up your home when you prepare these recipes for yourself (or your family).
P.S. Easy recipes are my favorite thing ever so you can expect that most of these don’t take too much time or effort but still result in yummy holiday goodness. Yay!