RAW sugar-free Chocolates
I'll just leave this here..
1/4 cup coconut butter (NOT cacao butter)
2 TBSP coconut oil
1/4 cup cacao powder
pinch of pink salt
several drops of stevia or other sweetener to taste
- Fill a large bowl with a couple inches of hot water.
- Place a smaller bowl inside of the large bowl making sure none of the water enters the smaller bowl.
- Add coconut butter and coconut oil to the smaller bowl and stir. As it warms it well melt.
- Once completely melted slowly add in cacao powder and continue stirring until well combined and creamy.
- Add in stevia or other sweetener and salt.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a mold and let set it fridge or freezer until hardened. Enjoy! (must be stored in fridge, it will melt)
Find more mouth watering desserts like this one in the FREEDOM FOOD EBOOKS!