RAW sugar-free Chocolates
I'll just leave this here..
1/4 cup coconut butter (NOT cacao butter)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup cacao powder
Pinch of pink salt
Several drops of stevia (or other sweetener to taste)
- Fill a large bowl with a couple inches of hot water.
- Place a smaller bowl inside of the large bowl making sure none of the water enters the smaller bowl.
- Add coconut butter and coconut oil to the smaller bowl and stir. As it warms it well melt.
- Once completely melted slowly add in cacao powder and continue stirring until well combined and creamy.
- Add desired sweetener and salt.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a mold and let set it fridge or freezer until hardened. Enjoy! *must be stored in fridge, it will melt*