Vegan Cinnamon Apple Oats
Want a healthy, filling breakfast that will keep you energized for hours? I got you 😏 the full recipe below 👇🏻
1 /2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 tsp vegan butter (optional)
1-2 TBSP brown sugar or sub for natural sweetener (monk fruit or stevia)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup finely chopped apple
1 TBSP finely chopped almonds (optional)
Dash of salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup of almond milk to a slight boil (watch carefully!)
- Stir in oats and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in vegan butter, brown sugar, and a dash of salt.
- Let oats cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Take off heat and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cinnamon, apples, and almonds, stir and enjoy!