Raw Teriyaki Stir Fry
2 Tbsp coconut aminos
3 1/2 tbsp raw almond butter
2 TBSP Monk Fruit OR a few drops of liquid stevia instead
(OR 1 TBSP of maple syrup or coconut sugar)
2 TBSP water
1.5 tsp fresh grated ginger
2 pinches of Himalayan salt (or to taste)
1 large carrot thinly sliced
1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
1/4 cup bean sprouts
2 Baby Bella mushrooms thinly sliced
1 cup finely chopped broccoli
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 cups chopped cauliflower
1-2 pinches of Himalayan salt (or to taste)
Toppings:1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Prepare, chop and slice all of your stir fry ingredients and place in a large bowl.
2. Combine all dressing ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the dressing into the bowl of stir fry veggies and mix well until all veggies are completely covered. (optional: let marinade for a few hours)
4. Add cauliflower and salt into high speed food processor and pulse several times until a "rice" texture is formed. Be careful not to over-pulse, you don't want cauliflower mush!
5. Place rice onto a large plate and pour the stir fry/dressing mixture on top.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy! (Serves 1.)