Seriously, one of the easiest recipes I've ever made! You'll not regret trying this and your friends and family will love it too!
This easy vegan General Tso recipe is a part of the Sauce Queen Ebook!
There are 47 other easy vegan sauces that are SOOOO quick to make and taste delicious!
If you like this recipe, consider buying the book to try some more of the best sauces you've ever taste!
✓ 48 Mouth-watering vegan sauces
✓ 20 Savory sauces + dips
✓ 17 Savory dressings
✓ 11 Sweet sauces, syrups + dips
General Tso's Ingredients
- 1/2 cup low sodium veggie broth
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar
- 2 TBSP coconut aminos**
- 1 TBSP peanut butter
- 1 TBSP sriracha
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 1 tsp finely minced, peeled ginger
- 1 1/2 TBSP agave
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
TIME: 10 mins
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepot and whisk to combine.
- Heat on medium for about 3 minutes or until it begins to simmer.
- Simmer for an additional 5 minutes as the sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately, add to a veggie stir fry, or
store in the fridge.*
*best if used within 5 days.
**optional replacement: 1 TBSP coconut aminos = 2 tsp low sodium tamari + 1 tsp agave.