4-6oz of extra firm tofu
1 chopped medium carrot
2 cups chopped broccoli
1/5 TBSP coconut oil
dash of salt
dash of garlic powder
dash of onion powder
2 TBSP peanut butter (no salt no sugar)
2 TBSP nutritional yeast
1 tsp fresh grated and peeled ginger root
1 TBSP coconut aminos
2+ TBSP water
- In a non stick pan add coconut oil, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, carrots and broccoli.
- Cook on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes are until veggies begin to soften.
- Add all sauce ingredients, except water, to a small bowl or cup.
- Stir until a thick paste forms and then add in water 1 TBSP at a time until a creamy sauce consistency forms. Set aside.
- Add tofu to the veggies and cook for a couple more minutes until tofu is a bit golden on the edges.
- Plate the tofu/veggie combo, pour over the sauce, stir and enjoy! (optional: top with sesame seeds)
Like this recipe? Check out our ebooks HERE!!