Veggie Tofu Stir Fry
I don't know about you BUT I always look forward to dinner time! It's my FAVORITE meal of the day. This recipe will leave you feeling full and satisfied while all the while remaining super healthy! Do yourself a favor and make this your next dinner!
4-6oz of extra firm tofu
1 chopped medium carrot
2 cups chopped broccoli
1/5 tbsp coconut oil
Dash of salt
Dash of garlic powder
Dash of onion powder
2 tbsp peanut butter (no salt no sugar)
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp fresh grated and peeled ginger root
1 tbsp coconut aminos
2+ tbsp water
- In a non stick pan add coconut oil, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, carrots and broccoli.
- Cook on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes are until veggies begin to soften.
- Add all sauce ingredients, except water, to a small bowl or cup.
- Stir until a thick paste forms and then add in water 1 tbsp at a time until a creamy sauce consistency forms. Set aside.
- Add tofu to the veggies and cook for a couple more minutes until tofu is a bit golden on the edges.
- Plate the tofu/veggie combo, pour over the sauce, stir and enjoy!
- Optional: top with sesame seeds.