Cinna-Raisin Oat Cookies
Have you ever dreamt of eating cookies for breakfast? What if I told you, now you could? And not just any cookie, a well balanced cookie that tastes incredible and gives you the energy you need to start your day off right! You're welcome!
1 cup gluten free rolled oats
1 very ripe banana
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp raisins
1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Blend uncooked oats to a powder-like consistency (make sure your blender is very dry, not one drop of water).
- In a separate bowl, use a spoon to mash banana until very well and no clumps remain.
- Stir in oats powder, raisins, cinnamon, and salt. Using a spoon or hands, combine into a cookie dough.
- Using a standard baking sheet and parchment paper, place approximately 2 tbsp of the cookie dough into 1in circles (the closer together the easier to flip*as seen in the photo).
- Place cookies in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Flip* and then bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.
This recipe is from my Freedom Food 2.0 Cooked Vegan ebook:
Photo Credit: Mae In Love Films
For some amazing vegan dressing recipes check out my ebook Sauce Queen.