Don't believe me? Try it yourself. Insanely good as a fruit dip or added to any type of fruit salad. But it would also be delicious with just about anything you can think that you'd pair with cool whip :)
My Cool-er Whip recipe is a part of the Sauce Queen Ebook!
There are 47 other easy vegan sauces that are SOOOO quick to make and taste delicious!
If you like this recipe, consider buying the book to try some more of the best sauces you've ever taste!
✓ 48 Mouth-watering vegan sauces
✓ 20 Savory sauces + dips
✓ 17 Savory dressings
✓ 11 Sweet sauces, syrups + dips
Cool-er Whip Ingredients
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water (use nut milk for a creamier flavor)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
TIME: 10 mins
- If you aren't using a Vitamix, soak cashews overnight, then drain.
- Place cashews into a high-speed blender along with water, vanilla extract, and maple syrup.
- Blend on high until the texture is super creamy. You shouldn't see any
pieces or chunks of cashews. Add more water if needed to blend.
- Let cool in the fridge for at least one hour. Store in an airtight container
in the fridge.* Serve and enjoy!
*best if used within 3 days.