This recipe will most definitely; Satisfy cravings. Turn your taste buds into happy buds. Fill your belly.
2 coconut wraps
2 leaves romaine
1/2 avocado sliced
1/4 cup raw almonds
1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 TBSP chopped fresh dill
1 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
1 TBSP chopped dill pickle
1 TBSP cashew butter
2 tsp yellow mustard
1 TBSP lemon juice
1 tsp pickle juice
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/8 tsp himalayan salt
1/8 tsp kelp granules (for iodine)
- Soak almonds and sunflower seeds overnight.
- The next day rinse and drain them.
- Add the almond and seeds to a food processor and process until “tuna” texture forms.
- Transfer “tuna” to a large bowl, add in all other ingredients aside from the coconut wraps, romaine and avocado.
- Mix well until all ingredients are well combined and have created “tuna” salad.
- Assemble wraps with tuna salad, romaine leaves and sliced avocado. Enjoy!