This recipe will most definitely:
Turn your taste buds into happy buds
Fill your belly
2 coconut wraps
2 leaves romaine
1/2 avocado sliced
1/4 cup raw almonds
1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 TBSP chopped fresh dill
1 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
1 TBSP chopped dill pickle
1 TBSP cashew butter
2 tsp yellow mustard
1 TBSP lemon juice
1 tsp pickle juice
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/8 tsp himalayan salt
1/8 tsp kelp granules (for iodine)
- Soak almonds and sunflower seeds overnight.
- The next day rinse and drain them.
- Add the almond and seeds to a food processor and process until “tuna” texture forms.
- Transfer “tuna” to a large bowl, add in all other ingredients aside from the coconut wraps, romaine and avocado.
- Mix well until all ingredients are well combined and have created “tuna” salad.
- Assemble wraps with tuna salad, romaine leaves and sliced avocado. Enjoy!
This recipe came straight from Freedom Food 1.0!
If you love it and you are looking for more healthy weight loss meals check it out here!