RAW Vegan Portobello STEAKS
I love cooking with mushrooms..
I love juicy portobello burgers and portobello steaks. So, naturally I wondered.. is it possible to make my favorite cooked mushroom recipe, RAW!?
Yes, yes it is.
Let's be real.. we all know that after eating a few raw mushrooms, it becomes monotonous.
BUT! After much trial and error I created a way to enjoy mushrooms, raw! Found in my FREEDOM FOOD 1.0 ebook!
2 large portobello mushrooms
1/2 cup balsamic
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp ginger powder
1/8 tsp chili powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp paprika
- Soak sun dried tomatoes for 1 hour then, drain and set aside in preparation for A1 Sauce.
- Finely chop OR gently food process the kale then, marinate for at least 1 hour in the Kale Marinade ingredients.
- Mix Portobello Marinade ingredients and add portobello mushroom caps for at least 1 hour (flip to marinate both side of caps about halfway into the hour).
- Put all A1 Sauce ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Remove portobello mushrooms from the marinade and set aside on a serving plate.
- Top off the Portobello Steaks with the Marinaded Kale mixture and drizzle the A1 Sauce on top OR use as a dip! Top everything off with hemp seeds and Enjoy!
Want to watch my step by step tutorial? Check out the video below!
For more videos like this check out my YouTube Channel HERE! Don't forget to like & subscribe!